0

Belgian coach Tom Saintfiet says he turned
his back on managing the Super Eagles due to
lack of information from the Nigeria Football
Federation, reports
Completesportsnigeria.com.
Saintfiet, alongside two other coaches,
Frenchman Paul Le Guen and Salisu Yusuf,
were last week shortlisted for the role of the
Super Eagles head coach by the NFF.
But he has since been appointed coach of the
Bangladesh national team despite the interest
from Nigeria.
“As a coach, I was without a job for the last
two months. I sent my CV to different
federations and Nigeria were one of them,” he
told the Dhaka Tribune.
“I was in the shortlist but I don’t have proper
information about it (talking about the
interview with the NFF).”
The NFF are looking to appoint a new coach
that will handle the Super Eagles ahead of the
2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers.
The new coach will be named on Monday with
Le Guen expected to get the nod.



Posted Africa News Sports

Chapisha Maoni

 
Top